Primary Care Physician Program
The Primary Care Physician Program is a health plan where you choose your doctor (Primary Care Physician, or PCP.)
You and your PCP work together as a team so that you get the best health care.
To find a PCP, see the List of PCPP providers.
How do I enroll?
- Call HealthColorado to enroll. Once you have chosen a PCP, you are enrolled in the program
Choose a doctor
- You must choose a doctor to be your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- Your Primary Care Physician will give you most of your health care, and help you get other health services if you need them.
- See the List of PCPP providers
- Call the doctor you want, and ask if he or she is taking new patients.
- If the doctor is taking new patients, call HealthColorado and tell them which doctor you chose.
When can I change my PCP?
- You can change you PCP any time within the PCPP. Call HealthColorado and they will make the change. The change will take place on the first of the next month.
Learn More (Español)